RE: [Swarm-Support] Help getting started

From: master-kage
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] Help getting started
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 01:33:24 +0000

Thanks for the advice, I've installed cygwin and had it install from ftp.swarm.org and have set SWARMHOME. And then I downloaded the swarmapps file from the applications page, but I can't get it to run. I type in "tar xzvf <filename>" and it says "Cannot open: no such file or directory", where does the .tar.gz file need to be for cygwin to locate it?