Re: [Swarm-Support] Help getting started

From: Keith Fligg
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Help getting started
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:10:40 -0700

Are you running the .exe from the same shell that you are using to compile it? Or are you perhaps trying to double click on it?

On Apr 17, 2008, at 10:01 PM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

address@hidden wrote:
Well, SWARMHOME is set correctly, and I've gotten the application to compile into an .exe file, but every time I try to run the .exe, I get an error that says that cygwin1.dll is missing. Where am I supposed to download it?

If the compiler works, that would imply you have cygwin1.dll. Perhaps your PATH is not set?

Try:

 export PATH=/bin:/usr/bin

and see if that helps..