Re: [Swarm-Support] Help getting started

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Help getting started
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 18:31:57 -0600

address@hidden wrote:
>From the website, that sounds like it may be that SWARMHOME is not set correctly, but I have checked and I have made an environmental variable called SWARMHOME with the value "C:\Cygwin\usr"

The directory in which you run `make' should be the directory that contains the heatbug model. If you run `ls' you'll get a listing of what's in your current directory. You should see a Makefile, and a file Heatbug.m.
SWARMHOME should be set to /usr.  e.g

export SWARMHOME=/usr

before running `make'.

Marcus