tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Keys Re: WAEDC QTC - v0.002 release :)

From: Fred Siegmund
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Keys Re: WAEDC QTC - v0.002 release :)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:40:34 +0100

It can stay as it is. No need to switch between digimodes and analog modes via key combination in my eyes.

73 Fred

Am 07.11.2013 21:04, schrieb Thomas Beierlein:
Am Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:22:31 +0000
schrieb FS <address@hidden>:

My proposal would be to have a ALT combination for change mode to
speed up logging. To type :cwm and :ssb back and forth can be
annoying.
One ALT- combination should to switch between CW and SSB? Sounds good.
A switch to digimode can be made with another key or a command as it is
done now?

73, Tom

I dont care about exact scoring, there are other tools ;-)
But the programm should give a idea if you are short of mults, but
that works for me.

73 Fred