tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Autosend feature - first tests

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Autosend feature - first tests
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:33:09 +0100

Hi Tom,

there is something strange. tlf does not see now hamlib, so no radio control :-(

The Autosend option works but not exactly as meant. The auto sending begins with the character count as set with :char command, this is OK. Setting :char to 4 actually moves the cursor to the exchange field while tlf is sending 2nd character. Therefore the op has not time till 4th character is finished, here I have time actually only till 1st character is completed.

73 Martin, OK1RR