Re: OK, lets get this to work!!

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: OK, lets get this to work!!
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:35:27 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Hello Michael,

Hi Gérald,

> PS.  if it's not too complicated, and you think it could help, I could try
> to install the latest version of tramp tomorrow and see what happens!

Yes, please do. I'm not aware that we have fixed such an echoing problem
last months, but who knows ...

Did you try to access another machine with Tramp? Does this work?

Also, if possible, maybe you could create a dummy account on that remote
machine for me? I would try to reproduce the problem then.

Of course only, if the security policies permit.