[Denemo-devel] P.S. Re: Typesetting error re score with voices : help fo

From: Bill Goodman
Subject: [Denemo-devel] P.S. Re: Typesetting error re score with voices : help for denemo
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 21:52:51 +0000 (UTC)

 {Re the perplexing  error described below:  I tracked down the hidden Denemo
Temp file pointed to in the error message, and there is a file there called
DenemoPrintA.pdf in which the typeset score looks exactly as it should, with no
error error shown.  If worse comes to worse, I guess I could look down there to
get my output?}
    On Monday, June 24, 2019, 05:25:38 p.m. EDT, Bill Goodman <address@hidden>