[Denemo-devel] "Play an octave higher" notation

From: Bill Goodman
Subject: [Denemo-devel] "Play an octave higher" notation
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 21:12:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Richard,

Can you please list the steps for when one wants a passage to be played an octave higher than written (so the notes don't have to be displayed far above the staff, but are displayed at the lower octave and the notation symbol for this effect is printed)?

I found "OctaveUP' in the command center, but this command changes the displayed position of the note, rather than creating the notation I'm looking for.

Thanks

Bill