Re: Suggestion: User-contributed use-cases on orgmode.org ?

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Suggestion: User-contributed use-cases on orgmode.org ?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:23:52 -0600

On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 8:16 PM David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> writes:

> > [...]
> >> Have you looked at Worg?
> >
> > Specifically there is
> > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html
> > "Org ad hoc code, quick hacks and workarounds"
> > page. No tags however. To my taste it is overwhelmingly large.
>
> Perhaps a Wiki would be better?

WORG is the Wiki for Org, or perhaps I'm not sure what you mean:
better than what?

Patches to WORG don't require assignment, btw.

Please do suggest significant restructuring. I think your organizing
things more in terms of use-cases could be something that will make
WORG more of a "first choice" for people to find and leave suggestions
for getting the most from org.

Alternatively, perhaps the key element of "wiki" for some is "web
accessible editing", in which case I wonder if using EmacsWiki would
make sense.