Re: Suggestion: User-contributed use-cases on orgmode.org ?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Suggestion: User-contributed use-cases on orgmode.org ?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 10:51:53 +0000

David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> writes:

>> Would it help if we change it to
>>
>>     It is made of numerous .org files from https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg.
>>
>> ?
>
> Perhaps:
>
> Follow the link https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg for information (including
> cloning) on the WORG Git repository at SourceHut (https://sourcehut.org).

I am not sure if I like it.

Consider the more complete context of this sentence as in
https://orgmode.org/worg/worg-about.html:

    * What is Worg? What is its relation to Org?

    Worg is a collaborative knowledge database about Org.

    It is made of numerous .org files that you can clone from
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg.

    * OK, I want to contribute to Worg now!

Your suggestion is going beyond the scope of "What is Worg?..." and goes
more into "I want to contribute to Worg", which is already quite
detailed.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,