Re: naming: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: naming: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:42:01 +0700

On 05/03/2024 00:29, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

Does anybody have an idea of a better name for a feature? Maybe
something like inline custom objects, snippets. "Objects" are used to
describe syntax, but not used in the manual though.

Custom inline markup.

"Markup" is something abstract to my taste. I would prefer something related to concrete instances of such objects.

Decorators sometimes stressed as "inline decorators"?