Re: naming: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: naming: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 23:32:19 +0700

On 08/03/2024 12:26, Samuel Wales wrote:
cannot follow discussion but is the role and scope of the proposed
semantics settled and agreed upon by those who do?

I think, there are enough issues with the proposed feature to discuss. Notice "naming" added to the message subject with hope to facilitate tracking of specific aspects.

Ihor, I see you intention, however I reserve my vote for some new unique word, preferably a single one.