false positives: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special block

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: false positives: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:57:03 +0700

On 02/03/2024 03:34, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:

Finally, I have made public on GitLab my experimental branch for the new
(possible) inline-special-block element:

<https://gitlab.com/maciaschain/org-mode.git>

It seems the parser finds new objects where syntactical constructs are incomplete:

  (org-export-string-as "Alpha&Beta{"
                      'html
                      '(:export-options (body-only)))

My expectation is

  "<p>\nAlpha&amp;Beta{</p>\n"

Even worse

  (org-export-string-as "Alpha&Beta["
                      'html
                      '(:export-options (body-only)))

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)

I think, this particular case deserves a unit test despite it is too early for extensive test suite.