Re: false positives: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special b

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: false positives: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 11:18:22 +0000

Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

>>   (org-export-string-as "Alpha&Beta{"
> mmm, right. And there may also be a problem with the subscripts:
> &_{subscript}...
>
> Perhaps we should think about a structure less prone to ambiguities. For
> example:
>
> &:type[attrs]{text} / &:_[attrs]{text}

I suggest @type[...]{...}. Akin Texinfo constructs.

(Texinfo because of
previous RMS' request to implement better support for markup used in
software manuals - keeping things close to Texinfo syntax will make life
easier if we ever reach the point when Org mode is used as standard
documentation format.)

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,