Re: false positives: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special b

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: false positives: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 11:06:39 +0000

Max Nikulin writes:

> It seems the parser finds new objects where syntactical constructs are
> incomplete:
>
>   (org-export-string-as "Alpha&Beta{"
>                     'html
>                     '(:export-options (body-only)))

mmm, right. And there may also be a problem with the subscripts:
&_{subscript}...

Perhaps we should think about a structure less prone to ambiguities. For
example:

&:type[attrs]{text} / &:_[attrs]{text}

(I think someone had suggested something like this in a past message,
but I can't find it, apologies).

--
Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño
editorial y ortotipografía