Re: To avoid zero width space: Re: Experimental public branch for inline

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: To avoid zero width space: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2024 18:27:29 +0000

Max Nikulin writes:

> However to produce clean export result <span> elements should not be
> added if no attributes are specified. My expectation is
>
> "<p>
> "

It seems like a good idea to me. Currently, in LaTeX:

&_{lorem ipsum dolor} ==> LaTeX ==> lorem ipsum dolor

It can also be extended to html, odt and the rest of the backends.

That is, by default, the anonymous variant without attributes simply
returns the content.

Another possibility (with the current implementation):

&b{intra}&i{word}

--
Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño
editorial y ortotipografía