Re: `:export' attribute?: Re: Experimental public branch for inline spec

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: `:export' attribute?: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 23:20:09 +0700

On 12/03/2024 20:45, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:

backend-name = full export
backend-name* = only contents
And the "rest" option is introduced, with the same syntax as before.

Examples:

It is not clear for me how to achieve the following. Add a link

[[https://youtube.com/...][Org mode in action demo (video)]]

for all backends (EPUB, LaTeX, ODT, text, etc.) besides HTML because there is an #+export_html block with player embedded using an iframe.

Instead of "noexport" and "rest" that may be confused with backend names I would consider "+" and "*" without any name. I would consider some characters like "-", "_", "!", "~" to express "do not export to this and derived backends" and "do not export for specified backend only".