Re: `:export' attribute?: Re: Experimental public branch for inline spec

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: `:export' attribute?: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:48:25 +0000

Max Nikulin writes:

>> how about the following:
>> - "--" :: do not export
>> - "**" :: export only the content
>> - "==" :: rest (full)
>> - "=*" :: rest (only the content)
>> - "!backend-name+ :: export this backend (full)
>> - "!backend-name*" :: export this backend (only the content)
>> - "!backend-name- :: do not export this backend
>
> I do not see why operator should be duplicated for backends that are not
> specified explicitly. Single "+" (default) or "-" should be enough. I
> have not got your idea with leading "!". From my point of view it is
> redundant.

It was necessary with the previous implementation, which excessively
abused regexp. Not now (I want to do a few more tests and I'll make a
new commit with the changes). With the new implementation, now:

-  do not export

*  export only the content

= rest (full)

=* rest (contents only)

backend- do not export this backend (and the backends derived from it)

backend+ (or, perhaps, just "backend") export this backend (idem)

backend* export this backend (contents only) (idem)

I think your example with the video link would also be possible with the
new implementation.

--
Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño
editorial y ortotipografía