Re: `:export' attribute?: Re: Experimental public branch for inline spec

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: `:export' attribute?: Re: Experimental public branch for inline special blocks
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:45:48 +0000

In the last commit I have introduced some changes. Now this new feature
is no longer hardcoded in each backend but is controlled by an external
function in ox.el. I think this can simplify the implementation for
other backends.

As Stefan Nobis proposed, the "+" sign is now not necessary:

backend-name = full export

backend-name* = only contents

And the "rest" option is introduced, with the same syntax as before.

Examples:

@foo[:export noexport]{lorem ipsum dolor}

==> does not export anything

@foo[:export contents]{lorem ipsum dolor}

==> only contents

@foo[:export latex]{lorem ipsum dolor}

==> exports only to LaTeX

@foo[:export latex odt* html*]{lorem ipsum dolor}

==> exports everything to LaTeX, but to odt and HTML only the content

@foo[:export latex* rest]{lorem ipsum dolor}

==> content to LaTeX but full export to the rest of the backends

@foo[:export latex rest*]{lorem ipsum dolor}

==> the opposite of the above.

--
Juan Manuel Macías -- Composición tipográfica, tratamiento de datos, diseño
editorial y ortotipografía