koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account
Date: Wed Jun 4 02:12:07 2003

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:15:53AM +0200, Jerome Vizcaino said:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to block a user account so that he cannot
> borrow books. I've found a flag labeled "Borrow books" in Koha 1.9.3 but
> unticking it and applying doesn't seem to block the account : using the
> librarian account (super user) I still can borrow books for the
> specified user without any warning or message telling that the user
> cannot borrow books.
> Am I doing something wrong or should I report a bug ?

Hi Jerome.

If you go to the moremember.pl page, do you get an option to modify the
borrower information? EG change the borrowers name or address etc.
At the bottom of the modify page, there should be an option to debarr
(block) a borrower.

Let me know if you get the modify option. I think there might be a bug in
the template.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz