koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account
Date: Wed Jun 4 07:18:09 2003

Jerome Vizcaino wrote:
If you go to the moremember.pl page, do you get an option to modify the
borrower information? EG change the borrowers name or address etc.
At the bottom of the modify page, there should be an option to debarr
(block) a borrower.

The options I have now is to Delete, Change Password or Modify User
Flags. In the Modify User Flags option I tried to untick the "Borrow
books" option but after the changes was done, the user could still
borrow books....
This "borrow books" means : the user can connect to the intranet interface and borrow books for other => the user flag is, in fact, a "librarian flags".
Maybe we could rename it in templates to avoid mistakes ?
Very easy. jérome, do you feel confident enough to do it yourself ? would be nice. Tell me when it's done, i'll confirm you made nothing wrong :-)
Let me know if you get the modify option. I think there might be a bug in
the template.

I think so... Most of the fields present in the borrowers table doesn't
seem to be configurable via the intranet interface :(

For sure it's a cut/paste a little too generous. chris, can you hunt it ?
--
Paul POULAIN