koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account

From: Jerome Vizcaino
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account
Date: Wed Jun 4 07:06:06 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 15:57, paul POULAIN wrote:
> Jerome Vizcaino wrote:
>
> >>If you go to the moremember.pl page, do you get an option to modify the
> >>borrower information? EG change the borrowers name or address etc.
> >>At the bottom of the modify page, there should be an option to debarr
> >>(block) a borrower.
> >>

> >The options I have now is to Delete, Change Password or Modify User
> >Flags. In the Modify User Flags option I tried to untick the "Borrow
> >books" option but after the changes was done, the user could still
> >borrow books....
> >
> This "borrow books" means : the user can connect to the intranet
> interface and borrow books for other => the user flag is, in fact, a
> "librarian flags".
> Maybe we could rename it in templates to avoid mistakes ?
> Very easy. jérome, do you feel confident enough to do it yourself ?
> would be nice. Tell me when it's done, i'll confirm you made nothing
> wrong :-)

Ok but before I'd like to clarify things a little. I'm confused. I have
three options in the modify user flags

        * reserveforothers : Reserve books for patrons.
        * borrow : Borrow books (the one I'm confused with).
        * reserveforself : Reserve books for self.

If I understood correctly, the borrow flag is the librarian flag for the
reserveforothers flag ???

Once I'm totally cleared off, I'd like to make the modification for sure
:)

> >>Let me know if you get the modify option. I think there might be a bug in
> >>the template.
> >>

> >I think so... Most of the fields present in the borrowers table doesn't
> >seem to be configurable via the intranet interface :(
> >

> For sure it's a cut/paste a little too generous. chris, can you hunt it ?
>
> --
> Paul POULAIN
> Consultant indépendant en logiciels libres
> responsable francophone de koha (SIGB libre http://www.koha-fr.org)

Jerome