koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Blocking an account
Date: Wed Jun 4 07:35:03 2003

Jerome Vizcaino wrote:
On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 15:57, paul POULAIN wrote:

Jerome Vizcaino wrote:

If you go to the moremember.pl page, do you get an option to modify the
borrower information? EG change the borrowers name or address etc.
At the bottom of the modify page, there should be an option to debarr
(block) a borrower.

The options I have now is to Delete, Change Password or Modify User
Flags. In the Modify User Flags option I tried to untick the "Borrow
books" option but after the changes was done, the user could still
borrow books....

This "borrow books" means : the user can connect to the intranet
interface and borrow books for other => the user flag is, in fact, a
"librarian flags".
Maybe we could rename it in templates to avoid mistakes ?
Very easy. jérome, do you feel confident enough to do it yourself ?
would be nice. Tell me when it's done, i'll confirm you made nothing
wrong :-)

Ok but before I'd like to clarify things a little. I'm confused. I have
three options in the modify user flags

	* reserveforothers : Reserve books for patrons.
	* borrow : Borrow books (the one I'm confused with).
	* reserveforself : Reserve books for self.

If I understood correctly, the borrow flag is the librarian flag for the
reserveforothers flag ???

Once I'm totally cleared off, I'd like to make the modification for sure
:)

ALL options in this page are related to librarian interface.
That's in the user main page that I want to change the link name.
The "patron" options seems to have been cleared by a stupid cut/paste, they were somewhere else.
The screen you refer to is ONLY for librarian.
--
Paul POULAIN