pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] The Blue Sky Becomes Clear - part 01: Basic Thoughts -

From: Joe Weaver
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] The Blue Sky Becomes Clear - part 01: Basic Thoughts - revision 00
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 19:08:51 -0600

I'd argue that your statement about Linux is incorrect. This isn't MSWormOS. We aren't stuck with some limited choice of proprietary fs formats. There

Bear in mind there has been recent interest in porting Pan to other platforms, including Windows.

Are we planning on porting to MSWormOS any time soon?