Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] "or any later" clause mandatory?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] "or any later" clause mandatory?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:12:12 GMT

    - If you use a license from the GPL family, it needs to have the "or any
    later"-clause.

    - Every file in your project needs to have a free license.
    This includes media files. It must be clear for every file
    who is the copyright holder and what the license for each file is.

Those look like good improvements to
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php to me.

Shall I prepare a diff, while we work out what to do with the longer
document (which is clearly going to take some time)?