Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:39:07 +0000

Thanks, Kai, for the latest tarball. I'm getting somewhere now... i can feel it :) 'make' is outputting jibberish... which is always a good side. but it breaks off with:

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link \
  cc  -g -Wall -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti   -o libintl.la \
intl-compat.lo bindtextdom.lo dcgettext.lo dgettext.lo gettext.lo finddomain.lo loadmsgcat.lo localealias.lo textdomain.lo l10nflist.lo explodename.lo dcigettext.lo dcngettext.lo dngettext.lo ngettext.lo plural.lo plural-exp.lo localcharset.lo localename.lo osdep.lo -lc \
  -version-info 2:0:0 \
  -rpath ./lib \
  -no-undefined
libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed
make[2]: *** [libintl.la] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
[raistlin:~/Desktop/adonthell-0.3.3pre1] nhesse%

As a non-developer (at least where unix is concerned) this means nothing to me :( . All I know is that the GNU libtool is located at /sw/bin/glibtool ... but i think configure would've recognized that.

Regards,
r:Nilz