Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:40:27 +0200

On Fri, 3 May 2002 13:22:49 +0000 Nils Hesse wrote:

> > As an alternative, if above fails, you might run configure with the
> > --disable-nls option

[...]

> so i tried making a directory 'bin' in the adonthell root but I still
> got the same error. Could this have something to do with the previous
> install (0.3.2) ? I doubt it but you never know...

Hm. I am not sure. However, the error is of the same kind as the one you
reported just before. It looks as if for some reason your prefix is set
to '.' while it should be '/usr/local' or '/usr' or even '/sw', whatever
you prefer.

Maybe you should reconfigure with --prefix=/sw for example. You might
event try to enable-nls again.