Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:31:22 +0200

2011/7/11 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:
> Additional at bottom :-
>
> 2011/7/11 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:
>> Hi all,
>>       For the first time I was trying to build out adonthell-tools.
>> This is what the output was telling me/asking me to do.
>>
>> When I ran ./autogen.sh this is the output I got .
[snip]
>> Just notes about from before running the ./configure

Nothing dramatic there. The process is a bit rough, as normally
"end-users" will never have to do ./autogen.sh step when building from
an official source release. Actually, I guess nowadays most end-users
will just install the binaries for their distro :-).

> The make process of adonthell-tools also seem to have been plagued by
> the same issue as adonthell was (same issue or something different

Did you "make install" in adonthell before compiling the tools? If
not, then I would assume that you built against old headers still
present on your system. If you did install the working adonthell
stuff, then I will have to dig a bit deeper through the logs you
provided.

Kai