Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:05:19 +0530

In-line :-

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 13:45, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

<snipped>

> Sure. The more people actually try to compile and run the code, the
> more errors can be detected in advance. I'm always a bit behind when
> it comes to switching to newer compiler versions or libraries, so I do
> not immediately notice if there are problems.
>
> So thanls again for letting us know!

umm.... I do see a way I could probably help but dunno how to go about
it. All these little things we talked/shared on the mailing list,
would be much nicer if they are also on the wiki . As I see the
compiling page just have info. about adonthell and does not even
tell/share any info. about even running it (as to instructions to run
the game/game-engine after building it).  Hence always have to refer
to my e-mail .

It would be nice if the instructions for adonthell-tools alongwith the
pictures could be there.

I am willing to put them up, provided if its ok with the team. Also
wondering if (maybe) a new page linked to the compiling for
adonthell-tools should be separate and linked to adonthell as well as
the other documentation about adonthell-tools .

Also do I require some sort of (write permissions ?) to put it on the wiki ?

Looking for feedback.