Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:48:16 +0200

Updating the Wiki with the bits and pieces we talked about would be
great. It's probably even better if a non-developer does this, as
there are a lot of little things that we no longer see or have
troubles with.

You'd have to create an account, then you can directly start editing
existing pages. To create new pages, you'll have to wait a couple days
and edit at least one existing page (it's set up that way to prevent
spam). If you already had an account, you should be able to create new
pages right away. Let me know if there are problems.

And don't worry about what you change or add. It can always be
improved and the previouos versions of pages are also still available
in the history.

Kai