Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] notes for adonthell-tools
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:15:01 +0200

2011/7/11 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:

> Ah ok. You left out one, the quest editor, but yes they are all good.

That was intentional, as there is just the bare user interface and no
logic whatsoever implemented for questedit.

> Thank you for your help. If nothing else, at least can follow what you
> guys are doing.

Sure. The more people actually try to compile and run the code, the
more errors can be detected in advance. I'm always a bit behind when
it comes to switching to newer compiler versions or libraries, so I do
not immediately notice if there are problems.

So thanls again for letting us know!

Kai