Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 01:00:37 +0200

Le 06/08/2014 00:31, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
Microsoft is subjugating the whole public in the name of the blind
minority.

It's a typical case where we would have a lot of benefits collaborating. Because if you tell us such example, we can easily give you the technical data so that we have a powerful technical answer, beyond the philosophical statements that you likely already have in such case. Typically: 1) M$ subjugates users; 2) they don't say truth. Because their product is absolutely not accessible itself so they can not say "use Windows because better for blind people". We easily could write something against th,at. The only programs wsubjugate too, except one (which is a free software): NVDA. So really, their statements are incredible! And we could perfectly answer together to them.

Regards,