Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 00:08:58 +0200

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le Fri 15 Aug 2014 03:47:24 +0200, a écrit :
> Would a "agreement" like this fit:

Luca was not talking about an agreement between FSF and Liberté 0,
but a disclaimer that the audio-video team would put on the website,
which *we* would write.  When he wrote "disagreement", he meant
between you and I, not between FSF and Liberté 0.  He added that he
thought the position I explained in one mail seemed "very sensible and
uncontroversial":

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/audio-video/2014-08/msg00011.html

If you agree with this position, I can write a disclaimer saying the
same, have it put on the websites, and be done with the discussion
(which really looks more and more to me not much more than a whole
misunderstanding).

Samuel