Re: [avr-chat] AVR Studio under VirtualBox, anyone?

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR Studio under VirtualBox, anyone?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:13:46 -0400

Toan Pham wrote:
Virtualbox is very unstable.

OK, well, thanks for that input. I chose VirtualBox because it seems simple to use and works with WinXP Home (I feel bad enough using a Microsoft operating system in the first place, so at least I don't pony up the extra $$$ for Professional). You can take snapshots in VirtualBox. I have had none of the trouble you cite, but that doesn't mean that the reason I can't use AVR Studio isn't a problem in VirtualBox (four negatives in that sentence, but it does say what I mean). Thanks again.

Graham.