RE: [avr-chat] AVR Studio under VirtualBox, anyone?

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] AVR Studio under VirtualBox, anyone?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:36:09 -0500

I've used VirtualBox and VMware extensively.  I have also found
VirtualBox
to be quite stable and have had none of the issues Toan mentioned
either.  I was so pleased with VirtualBox that I switched to using
it from VMware and now use VirtualBox exclusively.

There is also a MS virtual machine product named VirtualPC.  I have
tested it and was not impressed. Toan, you wouldn't be confusing
VirtualBox with VirtualPC would you?

Tony Richardson