Re: [avr-chat] Dragon: mega slow at dumping Flash, normal ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Dragon: mega slow at dumping Flash, normal ?
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 00:10:44 +0200

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:06:50 -0500
Bill Gatliff <address@hidden> wrote:

> Did you try the guys over on avrfreaks?

Nope, I have never used their forum (I do have an account though, just
never used it) because until today this list was always helpful
enough... I also gathered that many people on this list were also on
AVRFreaks, so I felt it would be redundant to post to the web forum and
might even be considered "spam" actually !

--
Vince