bibledit-general

[be] multiple font support for notes

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: [be] multiple font support for notes
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:48:57 +0700

I am still unable to type in any non-English font in any window. Copy/paste is working.

Tonight I tried to reference a Thai word, but my global font is set for Lao. I ended up with square boxes. The work-around was to transliterate into Lao.

I can imagine several different projects where it would be helpful to be able to type in words from cousin languages in the notes. This would probably mean being able to change the font, font size, emphasis etc. in the notes window. Not a high priority (unlike the need to be able to type in non-English fonts in the main window), but a useful feature.

Brian Wilson