bibledit-general

Re: [be] multiple font support for notes

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] multiple font support for notes
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:14:40 +0100

Bibledit-Gtk just enters what it gets from the underlying system.
Bibledit-Gtk does not have its own system for entering non-English text.
It does not have its own system on Linux, and not on the Macintosh.

People who might be able to help you are likely the ones who are working
on the MacPorts project.

Teus