bibledit-general

Re: [be] multiple font support for notes

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] multiple font support for notes
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:22:29 +0700

Jonathan,

Well, that was educational (and time consuming.)

Bluefish and gedit have the same results on the mac as bibledit—after switching keyboards, I still get English. Abiword was a little better. I could type Thai characters, but only a few per line. I got all kinds of problems.

I got errors when running bluefish and gedit. I get the same error when trying to run bibledit. The program still runs, though.

Here is the error message, although the process numbers vary.

(process:24034): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
Using the fallback 'C' locale.

Now what?

Brian