bibledit-general

Re: [be] multiple font support for notes

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] multiple font support for notes
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 06:17:15 +0700

Hi Teus,

Thanks for the reply.

If I change keyboards on my mac, I can type in the language of that keyboard in any program that is installed on my mac *except* bibledit. No matter which keyboard I have active, the result is English text. Where is bibledit-gtk getting its information? I have English set as the default language, but I frequently type in two other languages in more than a dozen programs. Somehow these programs "know" when I have changed keyboards.

BTW thanks for fixing the backup bug. This is wonderful software.

God bless,

Brian