bibledit-general

Re: [be] multiple font support for notes

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] multiple font support for notes
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:29:09 +0100

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 12:13 +0700, Brian Wilson wrote:

> Well, I see now that gnucash on my mac does not like Thai. Unable to
> enter Thai in gnucash, but haven't looked at the settings.

It is possible that GnuCash uses the same libraries, it has the same
problem.

I have an idea though: On Linux there are some special keyboarding
switching libraries. The people at the mailinglist [LinuxUser] know a
_lot_ about this since they often type in less standard languages. Here
is some info:

  the mailing list <address@hidden>.