bibledit-general

Re: [be] multiple font support for notes

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] multiple font support for notes
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:51:24 +0700

Thank you Jonathan, Teus and John for your contributions.

I am traveling with my macbook, but internet connection is off and on...

typing locale I get

LANG=
LC_COLLATE="C"
LC_CTYPE="UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="C"
LC_MONETARY="C"
LC_NUMERIC="C"
LC_TIME="C"
LC_ALL=

John, This is over my head. I am willing to email you what you want, but I don't know where to look for it. Jonathan has given some good advice, but setxkbmap is over my head. I wrote the macports list several days ago on Teus' advice, but I have not heard back from them yet. If you are able to help, I would appreciate it very much. In the meantime, I will try playing with setxkbmap (it is scarring me) and will write the macports list again.

Using linux is not possible at the moment, but it is a possible long term solution. If Lao text entry in mac bibledit is not possible, I could still copy/paste when I am traveling.

Thank you very much for you,

Brian