bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Marks

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Marks
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:06:29 +0100

So, I did a little more testing.

I like that `m' on a header marks all tracks in that section. That's a
handy little feature.

I was wondering what you think of having an automatic
`bongo-unmark-all' after a command (e.g., `e'). This could be a
customizable feature.

It's starting to annoy me that hidden tracks are ignored. Do you think
you can install the fix I had in my prototype, at least for a
temporary solution? It was in two parts; the redisplay hack, and
letting mark iterators step through invisible text. Maybe even try the
redisplay hack directly in `bongo-redisplay-line', it might fix other
problems for us.

Yanking killed tracks is still broken. In fact, I think it even yanks
the wrong tracks.

There is no `bongo-copy' (bound to `c').

That's it for now, I'll report more stuff when I find it.