dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Sony DRU-500A: Cannot even burn DVD+/-Rs

From: Dominique Alessandri
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Sony DRU-500A: Cannot even burn DVD+/-Rs
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:08:57 +0000 (UTC)

There is a scsi controller on that system that uses device 2.  Seemingly
devices 0 and 1 are not used. The Sony drive gets mapped on scsi device 3
using the hda=ide-scsi kernel boot option.

I don't believe this to be a problem. However, if it should be the
problem, I wonder how it could be fixed and/or circumvented.

Dominique