Re: suggested feature -- console-mode frame title sets Xterm title

From: Romain FRANCOISE
Subject: Re: suggested feature -- console-mode frame title sets Xterm title
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:40:39 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> That seems silly; why not just do _both_?  The `Fn' notation doesn't
> take up much room in the mode-line, and is simply _different_
> information that the actual title.  They're both handy.

I second that.  I would very much like to see Martin's feature
implemented, but not at the cost of removing the F%d indicator, it's
very useful when working with terminal frames.  Having both would be the
ideal solution.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <address@hidden> | Every sky is blue, but not
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | for me and you.