Re: Switching to Subversion

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Switching to Subversion
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:29:35 +0900

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:
> Does it run on Windows?

Does anyone care?  :-/

Less flippantly:  almost certainly, using cygwin.  Which seems good
enough to me.  Given the large amount of momentum git has behind it, I
suppose the "native windows issue" is something that will be addressed
eventually, but it's not tremendously pressing for free software
developers -- installing cygwin is a no-brainer really.

Re: your other comments, see my reply to Sascha, and read Keithp's
essay.

-Miles

--
`Life is a boundless sea of bitterness'