Re: Carbon port emacs-unicode-2 build problem under MacOSX

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Carbon port emacs-unicode-2 build problem under MacOSX
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:12:31 -0500

    If one needs to look at the history of some change, it can be found in
    the log and it is not hard to work your way backwards through the log,
    the log entries are currently correct and well written.

This is a lot more work, over time than simplifying the change log in
the first place.  I don't think we should do a sloppy job.