Re: bug in server-start

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: bug in server-start
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:59:55 -0800 (PST)

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

  > On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 20:58, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:

  > > How about an error message that is more explicit?
  >
  > OK, I can agree with that. Care to formulate it? (I'm not being
  > facetious; I hate writing doc messages in English).

You could have said so in the beginning, without all this drawn out,
pointless, nonsense.

  > > What makes you think that it's just a binary choice here?
  >
  > That's a cop out. What is the exact message you want?

Given that we aren't getting anywhere here, I don't want to waste any
more time on this at the moment.  I'll take care of this one (the daemon
error message to be specific) after the code gets checked in.

Hopefully someone else will take care of the server.el error message.