Re: Have you all gone crazy? Was: On being web-friendly and why info mus

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Have you all gone crazy? Was: On being web-friendly and why info must die
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 23:27:08 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

  > You are not being constructive, just spreading negativity.

I'm hardly negative about the Emacs manuals or their indexes.  Both
are very good IMO, despite some critics' claims.  But by that very
token, they're going to require either inordinate effort or great
creativity to improve very much.  I don't think specific effort is
justified; the folks who have kaizenned them into their current
excellence will continue to improve them (and cooperating modules such
as completion) when the occasion arises, as has happened in this
thread.

 > Please take it away from here.

OK.

Sayonara