[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emas-wiki, blosxom, and other stuff
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:23:05 +0800

TC <address@hidden> writes:

> In the spirit discussed at
> http://www.sfu.ca/~gswamina/BlogsAreDead.html, what I'd really like

Incidentally, I blogged a response to this at
http://sacha.free.net.ph/2004.01.02.php . =) It doesn't address your
blosxom question, though.

> is a setup that lets me enter data with EmacsWiki, without worrying
> too much about how people will view it, and then lets me and anyone
> else who is interested see that data presented for reading according
> to any of the following three mechanisms:

Would anyone like to write a blosxom plugin for PlannerMode? I think
it's a bit beyond me at the moment.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun